Receivables Important Concurrent Programs for Posting in R12
•Transfer Journal Entries to General Ledger
•Unposted Items Report
•Subledger Period Close Exception Report
a) Invoice distribution lines not generated for transaction with rules.
b) Only captures postable records.
c) Output file shows processed and unprocessed transactions.
Spawns the following programs:
d.Transfer Journal Entries to GL (if run with Transfer Journal Entries = Yes)
Unposted Item Report
Shows unposted items in following cases
- Invoices whose distribution lines have not been generated by Revenue Recognition
- Distribtion lines with invalid accounts
- Receipts that are part of an unposted QuickCash batch
- Checks for records marked as unposted in the Receivables
- Records marked as unposted in AR if posting_control_id = -3 AND gl_posted_date = NULL in subledger tables like:
Subledger Period Close Exception Report
- Checks for transactions not processed in XLA
- Status codes
•Related Event in Error