Payment is not getting accounted or payment is not posting to GL.
- Query the Payment, then navigate to Tools à View Accounting Events à Check the status of Event_Status on accounting event page, its shows as “Error”
- xla_events table column event_status_code = ‘U’ and process_status_code = ‘I’
- xla_ae_lines entered_cr is populated but accounted_cr is null, upon observation it looks like exchange rate is missing for xla lines.
- xla_accounting_errors table shows following error message for concern payment event_id
“There is no accounted amount for the subledger journal entry line. Please inform your system administrator or support representative that:
The source assigned to the accounting attribute Accounted Amount has no value for extract line number 2168033. Please make sure the source assigned to the accounting attribute Accounted Amount has a valid value, or assign a different source to this accounting attribute.”
“A conversion rate does not exist to convert GBP to USD for the conversion type Spot and conversion date 16-JAN-17 for line 1. Please use the Daily Rates form in General Ledger to enter a conversion rate for these currencies, conversion date and conversion type.”
Perform Following Steps to resolve the issue
- Define missing conversion rate for the payment transaction date.
- Run “AutoRate” concurrent program for concern payment operating unit.
- Run the Create Accounting process.
Thanks & Regards,