How to Create Implementation User and assign roles to the user
- Login to Fusion Application using userid(fin_impl) and password
- Select Settings and Actions → Administration → Setup and Maintenance
- Select Financial offering and then select “Setup”
- Under Setup Financial Screen → Initial Users → Show as “All Tasks”
- Then select “Create Implementation User”
- Select Administration under Identity Manager Dashboard
- Then select “Create User”
- Enter required fields to create user
- Save the records
- Assign “IT Security Manager” and “Application Implementation Consultant” by navigating to Roles tab.
- Close IDM page and run “User and Roles Synchronization Process” job from financial setup screen.
- Click on Submit
- To Check the status navigate to Navigator → Tools section
- Check the status of request
- Log out from current user and then login with user “TM_RAVI” and change password at first login.
- TM_RAVI user dashboard