BI Publisher (formerly XML Publisher) – Version 12.0 to 12.1 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
The goal of this document is to indicate the patch that needs to be applied to support FTP/SFTP download using existing delivery manager code for FTP/SFTP upload.
Scenarios: One connecting to other ftp and sftp servers and pull XML data.
To implement the solution, please execute the following steps:
1. Download and Review the Patch Readme for patch 10284966:R12.XDO.B – Abstract :ER: SUPPORT OF FTP/SFTP FILE DOWNLOAD.
Pre-requisites: Oracle Applications Technology 12.1.3
2. For EBS patches use ADADMIN to enable maintenance mode and then shut down your EBS application or middle tier services.
3. Ensure that you have taken a backup of your system before applying the recommended patch on test environment.
4. Unzip the patch and go to the unzipped directory.
5. Using ADADMIN,Apply Patch 10284966:R12.XDO.B , You need to apply unified driver u10284966.drv on the middle tier.
6. Once applied, use ADADMIN to disable maintenance mode.
Confirm the following file versions are delivered :
Class files are located at $JAVA_TOP/oracle/apps/xdo/delivery directory
You can use the commands like the following:
strings -a $XX_TOP/filename |grep ‘$Header’
7. Restart the EBS Application Services to retest the issue.
8. Migrate the solution as appropriate to other environments.
Support Doc ID : 1609258.1